Monday, October 20, 2008

Life

I am tired, but not like a normal tired were you can sleep and get rest.

My mind is tired, I feel broken and complete all at the same time.
Could this be or am I going crazy.

I lost my grandma, my husband got a great job teaching, and my baby girl turned 5
ALL on the same day.

I want to scream, run, be there, cry, laugh.

What is the matter with me?

My emotions are being pulled every which way.
I want to be in control of my feelings, but I just cant.

I am feeling emotions I do not want to feel when I should be grieving,
and feeling emotions I do not want to feel when I should be happy.

I want to be calm like a ocean right before a storm.

I need, NO I WANT to feel free of my fears of being inconsiderate.

I have the right to be sad, glad, scared, and elated ALL at the same time, right?

Am I a bad person for still seeing the Good in my Life?

No comments: