Sunday, November 16, 2008

L O V E

I remember the first time I ever saw him it was seven years ago and I remember it as if it was only yesterday. I knew I wanted to spend forever with him. He is wonderful! He always knows how to make me laugh, sometimes he makes me cry, but he always knows how to make me feel like I’m one in a million. What we have is special it could never be forced with us it comes natural. He is always there for me through the good times and bad times, if I need him he never leaves my side. He is my best friend, my fiancĂ©, and soon he will be my husband. I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with someone as wonderful as he is. Falling in love is not easy to do but we have fallen and we’re never letting go. No matter what we are always going to be there for each other until the end.

No comments: